Founded in 1946 as the Aluminum Products Company, Atrium Windows & Doors – East traces its origins to Rural Hall, NC, where it began as an aluminum storm products manufacturer. With the growing preference of vinyl as its customers’ frame material of choice, Aluminum Products Company adopted the name Ellison Windows and Doors in 1997, and ultimately became Atrium after joining the company in October, 2000.
Windows that Last
Our replacement windows are the ideal choice for customers who want exceptional performance features and a full range of deluxe enhancement options. Both sashes tilt in for easy cleaning and maintenance. The high-performance vinyl frames wipe clean in no time and optional grids come fixed between the glass panes so they never need cleaning. Our thermally fused, welded vinyl frames are engineered to prevent air, water and noise infiltration. Choose any of our Low-E glass options and help lower heating and cooling costs in your home.
- Fusion-welded sashes and frame add strength and enhance thermal performance
- Constant force coil balance permits easy sash movement
- Push-button night latches allow sashes to be positioned for comforting ventilation
- Rounded sash creates a more elegant finish
- Dual-fin weather-stripping helps reduce air infiltration
- Slim-line lift rails make it easy to operate the sashes
- Beveled mainframe adds the stylish look of a true brick mold appearance
- Cam lock and keeper enhances security
- Half screen standard (full screen optional) and is removable from inside
- Sloped sill helps reduce air infiltration and allows for easy water run-off
- Available colors are white and almond
- A wide variety of rectangular and custom shaped picture windows is also available (consult your Atrium representative for details)